Terms & Conditions
Welcome to website, the website and online service of FALCON INDVENTURE PRIVATE LIMITED
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use,
‘Eyaas’, ‘Eyaas.in’ or ‘Falcon Indventure Pvt. Ltd.’ Or ‘Falcon’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Jagat Kunj, East Boring Canal Road, Patna, Bihar and dispatch address is 495, Major Bholaram Enclave, Pochanpur, Sector 23-B, Dwarka – 110077, New Delhi. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of the web or ecommerce services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any guarantee to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose other than what is mentioned here on this platform. You, the user of the website eyaas.in acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. It is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed by us (Eyaas or Falcon), we acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.